Thursday, April 27, 2006
Stormline II: The Deep Fallen
Posted by Steve Sharp in "SOFTWARE" @ 08:00 AM
Product Category: Game
Where to Buy: PocketGear
Price: $21.00 USD
System Requirements: Windows Mobile for Pocket PC version 2003, version 2003 SE, or 2005, 10 Megabytes of storage space, 20 Megabytes of application memory, 208 Megahertz processor or higher, may be installed to expansion memory.
- Installation is simple and straightforward;
- Features large and varied maps;
- Gameplay is smooth;
- Intuitive interface.
- Requirement for 20 Megabytes of free application memory may be a challenge;
- The instructions for gameplay are fairly long and complex;
- Only supports single-player mode;
- The graphics are detailed, but are a bit cartoonish.
StormLine II: The Deep Fallen is a turn-based platform game that includes 15 missions. The premise of the game is to wage war against corporate adversaries and eliminate the threat by completing all 15 missions. The game pits the player against the "AI" opponent which offers stiff resistance. If you like complex, challenging, strategy-based games, StormLine II may be a good choice.
Read on for the full review!<!>