Monday, May 31, 2004
Tired of Rotating Themes? Let Pocket Theme Manager 2.0 Do It For You
Posted by Doug Rausch in "SOFTWARE" @ 09:00 AM
Product Category: Utility
Where to Buy: Handango (affiliate link)
Price: $19.90 USD
System Requirements: Pocket PC 2002/2003, .5MB free space - internal or on card; PC:Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, 3MB of disk space
- Easy theme rotation;
- Simple creation of new themes;
- Synchronizes with desktop theme library;
- Supports animated themes;
- Lots of free animated and static themes included.
- Synchronization doesn't always connect;
- Animations are offset on screen;
- Scroll bars don't behave naturally.
Pocket Theme Manager 2.0 provides a robust set of tools for not only rotating your themes at a set interval but also creating new themes, modifying existing themes, and synchronizing your Pocket PC themes with a larger desktop PC theme library. I noted a few problems with installation and use, but I didn't find myself wanting for too many additional features - it packs a lot of capability.
Read on for the full review!<!>