Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Active Armor for iPAQ 2200 Review
Posted by Don Tolson in "HARDWARE" @ 09:00 AM
Product Category: Cases
Manufacturer: Active Armor
Where to Buy: Active Armor
Price: $29.95 USD
System Requirements: iPAQ 2200 series
Specifications: Dimensions: 4 7/8" x 3 ¼" x ¾" (124 x 83 x 19mm); Weight: 1.2 oz (34g).
- Good looking, well thought out design;
- Adds good ‘drop protection’ without a lot of extra bulk or weight;
- Allows access to all slots and buttons;
- Includes a clear, removable flip-lid!
- Only for the iPAQ 2200;
- Cannot use the HP-supplied cradle for sync/charging.
Looking for a something to protect your iPAQ 2200 with definite ‘cool’ appeal? Then look no further than the Active Armor iPAQ 2200 Case! Made of the same rubber used in ruggedized products, it will definitely keep things safe for most drops and bumps of everyday use. And it even includes a clear plastic flip lid!
Read on for the full review!<!>