Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Posted by Darius Wey in "Pocket PC Events" @ 07:18 PM
"International CTIA Wireless 2009 is where broadband communications come to life. From April 1 to 3, more than 1,000 exhibiting companies and tens of thousands attendees from more than 125 countries will converge to do business, discuss innovation and exchange ideas. Join us for four days to learn more about the emerging technologies that enable us to work toward the common goal of taking wireless and broadband communications to yet another level."
Earlier in the day, we gave you a look at what Microsoft has in store for CTIA Wireless 2009. Robbie Bach is scheduled to unveil it all in a little under fourteen hours - 10AM, PDT to be exact. As always, there's the opportunity to watch it live (world times listed below). But if you prefer to digest it all in one go, keep your eyes peeled for our post-keynote report.
- Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Seattle: Thursday, 10:00 AM
- Chicago, Houston: Thursday, Noon
- New York, Washington, DC: Thursday, 1:00 PM
- London: Thursday, 6:00 PM
- Paris, Berlin: Thursday, 7:00 PM
- Moscow: Thursday, 9:00 PM
- Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Perth: Friday, 1:00 AM
- Tokyo: Friday, 2:00 AM
- Sydney, Melbourne: Friday, 4:00 AM
- Auckland: Friday, 6:00 AM