Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Posted by Darius Wey in "Windows Phone Talk" @ 04:25 AM
"SBSH Mobile Software is excited to announce today the PhoneWeaver for Windows Mobile Touch major update to version 2! SBSH PhoneWeaver 2 for Windows Mobile Touch is a robust profiles and phone management tool designed to fill one of the greatest needs of Windows Mobile users - enjoying powerful, smart and automated profiles! Additionally, PhoneWeaver brings a mobile-optimized interface for complete phone radios management with a touch of a finger! PhoneWeaver 2 introduce new location-based profiles to activate profiles automatically while you're on the move; touch designed profiles control panel that helps you switch between profiles with a touch of a finger and much more!"
Last week, much to the elation of many PhoneWeaver users, SBSH released v2 of the aforementioned phone management tool. The major upgrade adds a handful of new and improved features such as a touch-friendly phone control panel, location-based profiles, extended profile functionality, and Windows Mobile 6.5 optimizations. And thanks to SBSH, we have five copies to give away here at Windows Phone Thoughts. So what do you have to do to win? Read on and get commenting. Good luck!
- Leave a comment in this thread, stating the phone you currently use. If you don't have one, feel free to mention the phone you're hoping to get this holiday season.
- Only one comment per person. Any more and your entry will be deemed invalid. Note that if you're registering and leaving a comment for the first time, your post probably won't appear right away as it needs to be approved by our friendly moderators.
- The giveaway is open to anyone and everyone, regardless of where you are in the world.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM GMT on January 6, 2010.
- A total of five winners will be selected randomly and notified via e-mail, so please ensure that a valid e-mail address is linked to your Thoughts Media account. Each winner will receive a single licensed copy of PhoneWeaver 2.